The Hydrocare is a reliable and ergonomic equipment designed mainly to attain, in optimum conditions, treatment with hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC), intrathoracic (HITC) and intravascular (HIVC).
Innovative heating system
The Hydrocare uses a low frequency induction heating system that provides an extremely precise temperature control throughout the fluid flow sequences :
The fluid flows in a serpentine biocompatible material. Thermal energy is transmitted to the coil fluid without hotspot or electromagnetic field that can change the characteristics of the fluid and chemotherapy :
– Almost perfect yield.
– Very low thermal inertia.
Steady fluid flow and accurate
The Hydrocare has a vortex pump head with a very precise control of the rotation speed :
– High reliability
– No risk of overpressure
– Maintenance free
The pump is equipped with a detachable rotor (vortex pump head or with wings) driven by a rotating electromagnetic field without moving parts.
In principle, this kind of pump is unable to create a dangerous excess pressure even if plugging of tubes.
Two pump modules are available :
A low-flow module 0 to 1.2 l/min ideal for HITV and HIVC (typically 0.5 to 0.8 l / min) and CHIV (typically 0.2 to 1 l / min).
High flow module, up to 4 l/min covers all other cases.
Compact, Complete, Efficient
The Hydrocare provides all the necessary steps to intervention :
– Airing circuit
The fluid switches necessary for the performance of these different sequences are performed by electro-pneumatic pistons that come pinching tubes without any contact with the fluid.
On request, specific HYDROBOX can be performed by HYDROMEDIC or directly by medical teams on the basis of an existing standard HYDROBOX to achieve specific clinical trials.
HYDROBOX sterile disposable
HYDROMEDIC offers standard HYDROBOX :
– For HIPEC interventions aimed at “closed womb” and “open belly”
– For HIVC and HITC
All contact with the fluid elements met in a sterile disposable HYDROBOX that installs in one motion on the basis of the unit.
The implementation requires no attention from the surgeon and is usually carried out by technicians.
Ease of use
The Hydrocare has a panel PC with an adapted touch screen, ensuring both ease of use and reliability.
With the touch screen, the operator can access all the functions of the Hydrocare :
– Fine adjustment instructions and safety thresholds (alarms)
– Display of all measured values (temperature, pressure, flow, volume)
– Display and the progress of the operation state
– The panel PC with the touch screen is easily installed on the gallows
– At power, the program starts automatically
– A complete restoration of USB system is provided
Most of the system :
– Access to controls via a touchscreen
– Automatic registration steps
– Create labels for external events
– Possible change the wording of temperature measurements
– Ability to add temperature measurement sensors during operation
The screen is divided into 3 areas
– Left : the function keys
– At the center : the display of values, curves, context sensitive help and the input keyboard
– Right : the configuration of thresholds and guidelines, management of the central display with a reminder of the configuration of the Hydrocare
– The operator is helped at any time in the procedure during the operation
– Online Help Button
– Permanently viewing bar graph on the pump speed
Managing security thresholds and setpoints
The operator positions the safety threshold values and setpoints for the parameters :
The digital displays provide exhaustive of all the measurements taken by the device.
These values are stored in the device for later use
Ability to copy the results of the operation on a USB key.
Managing files from PC panel: storage, deleting, renaming files.
Display of curves of a transaction from an old file.
The full safety thresholds, guidelines and measures is regularly recorded and stored on a hard disk.
The traceability of each intervention is thus ensured (possible justification of the different phases of the intervention).
A connection to an external PC is possible to transmit data in real time and allow all sorts of computer post-processing.
– The operator can easily access the synoptic by clicking on the associated icon
– Visualization business actuators
– Viewing the activity of the hydraulic circuit
– Real-time display of measured parameters (temperature, pressure, flow, volume)
Visualization of curves
– The operator can easily access the curves by clicking on the associated icon
– Display areas corresponding to the measured values (pressure, speed, duration, volume and temperature) from the start of the operation
– Selecting curves to be displayed via checkboxes
– Enabling or disabling an operating current curve
– Realization of “zoom” on a specific area
– Showing specific values by means of a slider
– Automatic adjustment curves
– Ability to view the curves of a former operation
After a day of training, your surgical team is autonomous.
Double insulation protects the patient and the surgical team of electrical or thermal risk :
– A supply of low voltage
– Removable HYDROBOX disposable
The device can continue to function even fallback mode in the event of accidental breakage of a temperature measurement system.
No risk of pollution by chemotherapy of the medical team.
|Temperature||0 à 99,9 °C ± 0,3 °C|
|Fluid flow in the hydraulic circuit||0 à 4 l / mn ± 0,05 l/mn|
|Fluid pressure in the hydraulic circuit||0 à 500 mmHg ± 5 mmHg|
|Volume of fluid injected||0 à 9,9 liters ± 0,05 l|
|Detector bubbles||Ultrasonic device|
|Supply voltage||230 V / 110 V|
|Frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Clean and dry air||3 to 6 bars|
|Protection sign||IP 20|